Selected articles for topic: european media marketing survey
→ 3 articles
Check also 1 Videos for this topic
Study on the impact of marketing through social media ...
Study on the impact of marketing through social media, online games and mobile applications on children's behaviour
Children spend increasing amounts of time online, and television has to a great extent been replaced by Internet both as an information source and a leisure activity among youngsters. The Internet has also overtaken television as the medium for advertising in Europe, and children...
Date: 2016-11-23 08:59:23
Related topics : social media online marketing / advertising internet marketing media online / online media marketing and advertising / online media marketing & advertising / social media marketing best practices
Why Us - reputation.com
Reputation.com enters the European market, and acquires UK-based online reputation management firm Reputation 24/7
Shrey Bhatia becomes President and CEO
TransfORM 2016 user conference focuses on Online Reputation Management for Healthcare
Trusted by Global Brands
"Once our healthcare facility focused on getting more reviews, we saw a huge change in our doctors' behavior. They quickly recognized the value of patient feedback."
Why We're Market...
Related topics : online reputation management companies uk / online reputation management firm / online reputation management company / online reputation management companies / online brand reputation management
The State of Social Media in Travel: Phocuswright
1. What We Did (and How We Did It)
2. Lay of the Land: Social Demand
3. Social Network Use: Travelers & the Travel Industry
4. Global vs. Local: The Role of Regional Networks
5. Social Goals: What Travel Companies Seek to Achieve
6. Social Tactics: Tools & Techniques
7. Social Spend: Advertising & Marketing
8. Social Service: Customer Support & Engagement
9. Social Is Mobile: Five Ways Mobile Is...